The Dodge Charger first came onto the car scene in 1964 as a roadster-style show car. Since then, it has evolved and the present 2017 Dodge Charger.
If you’re thinking of buying the 2017 Dodge Charger, here are some key features you need to know about in this model.
- There are 3 models to choose from – the lowest-priced is the Dodge Charger Sedan, which will cost around $28,000. The next model is the Dodge Charger SRT 392, which is priced at around $ 51,000 while the highest-priced is the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, priced at almost $66,000 dollars.
- All three models contain a V8 engine – now this has both pros and cons. For those who don’t know, the difference between engines is usually the number of cylinders. A V6 has six, a V12 has 12 and of course, the V8 has eight cylinders.
While this number of cylinders means an abundance of power for the car, such as the ability to go from 0 to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds flat, it also means that it could cost you more when it comes to gas consumption.
- It boasts state of the art technology in its sound system – depending on what model of the 2017 Dodge Charger you are buying, you might be getting not only HD radio, but even a SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
All three models boast of a six-speaker sound system, with two 3.5 inch speakers found on the instrument panel, and then two 6 by 9 speakers at the front door and another two at the rear. You can even get a Beats Audio Premium Sound System which includes woofers, subwoofers, and an amplifier.
- It features smart technology – the car has enough smart technology to make engineers happy. Think keyless ignition, hands-free calling, and even rain sensing wipers.
The Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen has been upgraded. It has faster startup times and processing speeds, and of course, it is equipped with navigation. You can even use it with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, depending on the mobile device you have.
- It is comfortable and safe – safety is, of course, a very important thing to consider when buying a car. The Dodge Charger earned a five-star overall rating in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) safety testing.
Now, for comfort, reviews indicate that the rear seat of the Charger may be a little smaller compared to other models, but for a group of four, it is surely comfortable enough.
These are just some of the features of the 2017 Dodge Charger. To make a smarter choice, make sure you check out car dealers that you can trust.
Planet Dodge offers the different Dodge Charger trim levels that buyers can choose from. You can call them today for a consultation and even schedule a day to test drive your preferred model.
2017 charger, 2017 dodge charger, Charger, Dodge, dodge charger, planet dodge